Sunday, February 22, 2009

Complimentary 1st post!

Well this is my complimentary first post. Pretty cool huh? Well I decided to create this blog because I had the spare time and I love creating my own websites and customising them. Only one thing that I'm really bad at is updating. Yeah I know, bad first step when creating a blog, lol. Hopefully I'll get better though. I guess I just need the inspiration.
So I probably should give a little information about me. I'm an Australian/Indian teenager living in Melbourne. I just moved schools so I'm still getting used to things but I'm glad I managed to make a good group of friends. I'm a huge Anime and Manga fan and my favourite is One Piece! I still enjoy the hugely popular Naruto and Bleach but honestly One Piece is the way to go. I occasionally watch it in English but I mostly watch the subbed Japanese versions. My good friends would know that I obsess over certain characters *cough* Sanji *cough* but otherwise I would say that I'm a pretty tame anime fan compared to others.
Well I guess this is it for now, I'll try and update as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment