Saturday, May 23, 2009

Whew!

Whew! I can't believe it, I set myself a task and I actually fell through with it! I did ALL my homework today + revision. Maths, Art, Business Management, Media, all the subjects that I needed o do are done! Can you believe it? I bloody well can't! That's a shitload of work I did and now, man am I exhausted. I think I deserve something for all this effort, but alas, exams haven't even started yet.

Oh yeah, mum said because we've been spending so much money lately and because we are heading off to India at the end of the year, I can't get The Sims 3!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's disastrous! It is terribly disappointing, I mean I've been looking forward to getting it for ages! But I guess I can stick with The Sims 2 for now. I have been meaning to create the Avatar characters for a while now, and I've found the perfect hair for Zuko! Katara will be pretty hard though, but I'm up to the challenge!!

For now, I'm going to kick back and relax, I think I've earned it.

2 comments:

  1. NO SH**!! ~urgh!~ u make me look like a lazy nerd.. cant believe it.. ive been playin games all saturday and sunday.. and i should hve been studyin for exams!! NOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude I NEED to study for maths, its like how u r with chem, u'll be fine dont worry!

    ReplyDelete