Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back from a Freakin Long Hiatus!

You heard it here first folks! I'm back! *Crickets Chirping*... well after not posting for about three months I guess you can't expect everyone to hang around...

Well I guess I could say it's been a good three months, I survived through my exams (just!), I turned 17 (woot!) and I saw Harry Potter HBP (*Drool* Tom Felton!!). Yep yep it's been very good indeed... except I can't help but feel as if I'm missing something...

It's probably because after seeing all these huge movies like Transformers 2 and Harry Potter (Yay for Draco's coming of age film!) I feel like there should be more to my life than just school, homework and chores. I know it's just Hollywood magic doing its thing but don't you ever wish that your life could just be filled with so much more?? I guess if you do truly want something to happen in your life, you've gotta make it happen yourself. Question is how???

One thing I have been dabbling with for a while is starting up my own Anime and Manga reviews blog. A friend of mine has started up her own music blog (electricskeleton.wordpress.com) which is an awesome read (and yes that was a shameless plug!)! She's kind of influenced me into making my own but with so much homework on my plate the question is, do I have the time??? I know, I know, if you want time, you make time. I guess it would really come down to passion for the subject (which I have lots of). I don't know, I'll think about it.

One thing that I have really gotten into over the past couple of months would be the american TV series called 'Chuck'. It's about this average guy (more like nerd!) who gets a government computer stuck in his head. Now that he has all the governments secrets trapped inside him, it keeps his life in constant danger. I highly recomend it to anyone who loves nerds! I absolutely love one of the characters on the show and he is Lester Patel, which is weird for me because being of Indian descent myself, I usually go for the caucassian male (I don't have anything against indians, thats just the way I am). But Lester is totally awesome!! So I shall leave you with one of my favourite clips of him, when him and his best friend Jeff form their band called "Jeffster!" and perform Toto's Africa. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahhah!! luv the video =)
    i prefer Freddie Stroma over Tom Felton (^.^)
    heheheh!!
    theres like a long clip on youtube of Freddie Stroma dancin in undies ad! hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha Freddie Stroma, thats his name!!
    I'm sorry but Tom Felton is for me!! ^_^
    Glad u liked the vid! Lest Patel, soo cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete